Malala Yousafzai opens up about her New Year resolution
Pakistani education activist Malala Yousafzai has had a rather busy year. From a virtual graduation at Oxford University to a little chitchat with Indian actress Twinkle Khanna and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, the youngest Nobel Prize laureate entered the new year with high expectation.
While penning her new year resolution on her official Instagram account, Malala was all about promoting the love of reading books:
"This new year I made a goal to read 84 books in 2021. If you also made a reading resolution, please join my @literati book club! Each month you'll receive a special edition book with a note from me about why I chose it and enjoy lively discussions with members in the Literati app. "
View this post on Instagram
"I also host video chats with select authors where you can ask questions and learn more about the book. It's a great way to connect with other readers and reach your #bookgoals. Link in bio.", she concluded.
One of Time magazine's most influential people in 2013, the 23-year-old is the youngest person to have won the Nobel Peace Prize, which she scooped in 2014 for her campaigns for children's rights.
Nobel laureate Malala joins TikTok for a noble ... 02:52 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
TikTok is becoming the most trending social network in the world. Celebrities and famous people all over the world have ...
- Wandering snow leopard killed after attacking man in Abbottabad10:36 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Goswami whatsapp leaks exposes "unholy nexus between Hindutva regime ...08:42 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- No penalty for late income tax return filers, says FBR08:00 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Intrigue Grows as Celebrities and Influencers Upload Pictures with ...03:45 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021