AC decides to indict Zardari in Thatta water supply case on August 4
ISLAMABAD - The accountability court has decided to indict former president and Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari in Thatta water supply reference on August 4.
According to media details, the accountability court has summoned all the accused on the same day for further proceedings.
Earlier today, lawyer of Asif Ali Zardari, Farooq H Naek had requested acquittal of his client ahead of indictment in Park Lane reference.
In December 2019, former president Asif Ali Zardari was released on medical grounds after an accountability court in Islamabad issued separate robkars in the Park Lane Estate Company and the money laundering through fake bank accounts cases against him.
The charges in the latest case centre around allegations Zardari laundered vast sums of money through suspect bank accounts and companies.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020