Kashmir's new song 'pari' is about depression
LAHORE - Written and directed by Ashar Khalid, who previously directed ‘Khwaab’ for the band, the latest effort by Kashmir is quite impressive, yet again. Their song 'pari' is about depression.
Depression needs to be talked about and what better way is there to discuss it than conveying it's effect through music?
Kashmir, with versatile style and smooth vocals from vocalist Bilal Ali, is perhaps the future’s best sensation that has the potential to resuscitate the dead pop culture.
Show your support for your favourite band Kashmir by supporting their cause!
It is no wonder that Bilal Ali is up for a Lux Style Award in the category of Singer of the Year.
“Pari is a song written by Bilal in hope of helping someone extremely dear to him during a very difficult stage in their life. It was an outlet and a glimmer of hope for them, and it worked,” they shared. “The song is undeniably important to each member of the band, and during the composition of it, we poured our emotions into it, understanding the weight of the lyrics.”
The note further read, “We all know someone who has gone through or is going through similar stages in their lives, or we have been in a situation similar ourselves, and we know how hard it is to talk about it. We dedicate Pari to everyone, specially those in need, specially those who feel like they’re alone. You aren’t.”
- Gigi Hadid slams British Magazine claiming that she's 'disguising' ...02:42 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Two Indian soldiers commit suicide in IOK01:49 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- China inks UN Arms Trade Treaty01:15 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fan honors the late actor by naming a star ...12:44 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Model with Down syndrome featured in Gucci Beauty Campaign in Italian ...11:40 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020