PM House chef arrested for issuing fake job letters
ISLAMABAD - The official chef of the Pakistani Prime Minister House was arrested by the Federal Investigation Agency for tricking people into lucrative job offers.
Karamat Ali, who cooked sumptuous food for the highest officer bearer and guests of the state, was alleged to have been minting millions against job offers.
Ali, along with his accomplice Mumtaz Ali, used to issue fake job letters of Oil and Gas Development Company (OGDCL).
The duo reportedly amassed huge sums of money from innocent unemployed citizens before being tracked by the FIA.
The investigative agency has started a probe into cash-for-job scam and the accused is likely to spill the beans on the matter.
- Ali Zafar performs soulful rendition of Allama Iqbal’s 'Lab Pe Aati ...11:38 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- One dead, several injured in California high school shooting11:26 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Sharif family preferred money to Nawaz’s health: Firdous Ashiq Awan10:28 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Armed men placed to protect tomato farms from thieves in Sindh09:32 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Govt removes Dr Saeed Elahi as Chairman Pakistan Red Crescent Society08:29 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Kylie Jenner's alleged stalker sentenced to prison03:31 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas spend whopping $20 million on new home ...03:03 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Saddam Hussain is a real hero: Ahad Raza Mir02:37 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019