PM House chef arrested for issuing fake job letters
ISLAMABAD - The official chef of the Pakistani Prime Minister House was arrested by the Federal Investigation Agency for tricking people into lucrative job offers.
Karamat Ali, who cooked sumptuous food for the highest officer bearer and guests of the state, was alleged to have been minting millions against job offers.
Ali, along with his accomplice Mumtaz Ali, used to issue fake job letters of Oil and Gas Development Company (OGDCL).
The duo reportedly amassed huge sums of money from innocent unemployed citizens before being tracked by the FIA.
The investigative agency has started a probe into cash-for-job scam and the accused is likely to spill the beans on the matter.
- Pakistani police hunt PM Imran Khan's nephew over PIC attack11:41 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan to chair 63rd session of UN Commission on Narcotic Drugs09:54 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- TCM: Pakistani scientists successfully test first traditional Chinese ...09:22 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan ranked the world's best holiday destination for 202008:56 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran Khan meets Saudi crown prince on day-long visit08:39 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Brad Pitt addresses rumours regarding dating actress Alia Shawkat02:12 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Khuda Aur Mohabbat is coming again with season 301:59 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Tabla legend Ustad Ajmal Khan passes away in Islamabad12:50 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019