PM House chef arrested for issuing fake job letters
ISLAMABAD - The official chef of the Pakistani Prime Minister House was arrested by the Federal Investigation Agency for tricking people into lucrative job offers.
Karamat Ali, who cooked sumptuous food for the highest officer bearer and guests of the state, was alleged to have been minting millions against job offers.
Ali, along with his accomplice Mumtaz Ali, used to issue fake job letters of Oil and Gas Development Company (OGDCL).
The duo reportedly amassed huge sums of money from innocent unemployed citizens before being tracked by the FIA.
The investigative agency has started a probe into cash-for-job scam and the accused is likely to spill the beans on the matter.
- Carrefour Pakistan supports 50 deserving families in Lahore07:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Deal of the Century? Palestine rejects Trump's proposed Middle East ...06:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- No Pakistani residing in China affected by coronavirus, says top envoy06:39 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan students in China demand government to evacuate them at once05:54 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Woman killed, five injured after being hit by US Embassy vehicle05:45 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Khalil ur Rehman's Meray Paas tum Ho trends worldwide on Twitter12:47 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bambi is next up for Disney ‘Live-Action’ remake12:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Here’s everything that happened at the 4th Hum Style Awards12:25 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019