US Air Force worker claims she was raped on Moon by tailed men
Niara Terela Isley, a former US Air Force worker, claimed she was abducted by reptile aliens and raped numerous times on the Moon.
Working as a radar tracking officer on the Tonopah Test range in Nevada, she said she was captured by a humanoid with a tail who took her to a secret base on the Moon.
Apparently, she was also made to lift boxes there apart from getting raped by security guards after being exposed to a mystery drug.
This revelation was done by Isley when she was under hypnosis.
She also claims she was taken into space around 8-10 times when she was 25-years-old. On the moon she was made to excavate the dark parts to expand the military base using electronic machinery.
While describing her abductors she said, "He was humanoid and did have a tail." She added he had yellow eyes with vertical slit pupils.
She has a vague memory of what happened to her after her abductions and that is when she decided to go under hypnosis.
- Saudi man linked to Jamal Khashoggi's murder arrested in Paris11:55 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- BBC's 100 women of 2021: Who is on the list from Pakistan this time?11:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Sialkot lynching: Pakistan announces lifetime salary for the family ...10:45 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal in legal trouble ahead of ‘wedding’09:42 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Asim Azhar gives a witty response to crowd chanting Hania Aamir's name06:10 PM | 7 Dec, 2021