US Air Force worker claims she was raped on Moon by tailed men
Niara Terela Isley, a former US Air Force worker, claimed she was abducted by reptile aliens and raped numerous times on the Moon.
Working as a radar tracking officer on the Tonopah Test range in Nevada, she said she was captured by a humanoid with a tail who took her to a secret base on the Moon.
Apparently, she was also made to lift boxes there apart from getting raped by security guards after being exposed to a mystery drug.
This revelation was done by Isley when she was under hypnosis.
She also claims she was taken into space around 8-10 times when she was 25-years-old. On the moon she was made to excavate the dark parts to expand the military base using electronic machinery.
While describing her abductors she said, "He was humanoid and did have a tail." She added he had yellow eyes with vertical slit pupils.
She has a vague memory of what happened to her after her abductions and that is when she decided to go under hypnosis.
- PM Imran Khan likely to appoint DG ISI today02:10 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Biden says US would defend Taiwan against China invasion12:30 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Alec Baldwin fired prop gun that killed woman, injured another on ...11:19 AM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021