American woman arrives in Pakistan, marries Facebook friend
Mary Kathleen reached Haripur to meet her love Adeel Awan where she converted to Islam and then solemnized marriage with him.
Kathleen Agnetha has been given a new Islamic name, Maryam, and she is extremely happy with her decision.
The entire village, according to the sources, attended the wedding ceremony of the couple to have a look at the American bride.
Both had become friends on Facebook a year ago. However, soon this friendship turned into something a little more and they fell for each other unconditionally.
According to Qaiser Abbas, "I proposed her and asked her to marry me in Pakistan. She agreed to my proposal, converted to Islam and we married each other."
- Masoumeh Ebtekar: Iran's vice president infected by coronavirus11:54 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Hadi Khosrowshahi: Iran's ex-ambassador to Vatican dies of coronavirus11:47 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Coronavirus: Pakistan's Aviation division establishes emergency ...11:36 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan, Qatar agree to further enhance economic cooperation11:19 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Pink Floyd: PM Imran tweets Roger Waters’ video criticising ...11:10 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- TikTok is cancer, says Feroze Khan03:05 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Celebrities speak out against the brutal treatment of Muslims in Delhi02:41 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- ‘Ehd-e-Wafa’ makers planning to air finale in cinemas02:15 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019