Ace Pakistani designer at New York Fashion Week
One of Pakistan’s leading designers, Sania Maskatiya is known for her versatile prints and opulent designs with intricate details and eccentric textures.
This past September, she became the first Pakistani to ever be selected to showcase her exuberant collection at the prestigious New York Fashion Week. She was chosen by the ‘Council Of Aspiring American Fashion Designers’ (CAAFD) and presented her western line by the name of ‘Sania Studio's spring/summer 2019’.
The ace couturier played around with vibrant hues and kaleidoscopic prints in her collection and managed to integrate modern minimalism with ancient fantasy. Her choice of fabric and cuts was impressive as she kept her designs creative and chic.
Her collection also included a few solid blacks along with some geometrical patterns. The clothes were simply graceful and you just cannot take your eyes of these pieces.
Here are the most stunning looks by Saniya Maskatiya at New York Fashion Week :
- PITB signs agreement with UBL as Partner/Settlement bank to ...06:45 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Mohammad Haris set for T20I debut in 6th match against England today06:15 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan gets $132 million debt relief from US amid flood crisis05:19 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Prize money for T20 World Cup 2022 announced05:01 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- TikTok star Alishbah Anjum flaunts a dazzling transformation in new ...04:47 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Saba Qamar sets temperature soaring with new sizzling photos04:20 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Ranveer Singh shuts down separation rumours with Deepika Padukone03:53 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022