Gold price surges by Rs400 per tola in Pakistan
KARACHI – The price of gold in Pakistan witnessed an increase of Rs400 per tola on Saturday to reach Rs125,150 per tola.
The price of 10 gram also increased byRs343 and it was traded at Rs107,296 today in the domestic market, despite a decrease in price of the precious commodity in the international market.
The international gold price dropped by $2 per ounce to close at $1,819.
Meanwhile, silver prices in the domestic market remained unchanged at Rs1,450 per tola and Rs1,243.14 per 10 grams today.
Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 15 January 2022 08:41 AM | 15 Jan, 2022
KARACHI – A single tola of 24-karat gold in Pakistan was being sold at Rs 125,900 on Saturday. The price of 10 ...
- Imran shifts PTI’s August 13 rally from Islamabad to Lahore06:33 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- JIT including ISI, IB officers to probe social media campaign ...05:29 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Arshad Nadeem’s historic win at ...03:51 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022