Shiv Sena threatens against 'Bin Roye' screening
MNS leader Amay Khopar wrote to B4U Films on behalf of the MNS film wing, objecting to the screening of the Pakistani movie in Maharashtra.
The letter claimed that if B4U ignored their objections and went ahead to release the film in the state, then they would protest 'in MNS style', indicating that theatres screening the film would be vandalized.
B4U Films has replied to MNS that the film will not be released in the state. The film is scheduled to be released on July 18, world wide.
- Wait is over as Cambridge announces O level results of Pakistani ...09:51 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- German vets perform surgery to rid Pakistani elephant of tooth ...09:25 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Saboor Aly teases husband Ali Ansari in a hilarious video07:59 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022