These areas in Lahore to undergo complete lockdown from midnight
LAHORE – Punjab health minister has said some selected areas of the provincial capital are being completely sealed because of rapid cases of the coronavirus in the city.
Dr Yasmin Rashid while addressing a press conference here on Monday said that coronavirus affected areas will be closed for two weeks.
"The lockdown process will be started from Tuesday midnight in Shadbagh, Allama Iqbal Town, Muzang, Harbanspura, Walled City, Cantt, Shahdara and Nishter Town", she informed.
Dr Yasmin said that despite the government’s instructions, people are not observing on Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) set for the government of Pakistan.
She advised people to strictly follow the SOPs as described by the government at any cost. The minister announced that the government has devised a special and different strategy in those areas of Lahore where more cases are reported.
Pakistan nears 177,000 cases of coronavirus – ... 09:52 AM | 21 Jun, 2020
LAHORE – The number of coronavirus cases in Pakistan rose to a total of 176,612, according to government data ...
She, however, said that pharmacies and shops of edible items will be opened in the sealed areas. The Punjab Health Minister said that transformation of fifty per cent coronavirus can be stopped by wearing masks.
She said that the entire world affected badly with this pandemic. She also requested to avoid spreading the news which dominates disappointment among masses.
- US aircraft carriers conduct drills in South China Sea08:59 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- OPPO launches the stellar more fun, more experience OPPO A11K – A ...08:46 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:17 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- $4k solid gold face mask for 'protection' against COVID-1908:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020