Mahira Khan, Samina Peerzada and others mourn the loss of Sabiha Khanum
Sabiha Khanum, one of Pakistan’s legendary film actresses, passed away on Saturday, at the age of 84.
Sabiha Khanum, known as the First Lady of Pakistan’s silver screen, has admired for her films such as Ayaz (1960), Saath Laakh (1957), Kaneez (1965), Anjuman (1970), and Ek Gunah Aur Sahi (1975).
Khanum also earned the title of Pride of Performance in 1986 for her iconic works.
Since her passing, several celebrities have taken to social media to express their grief.
Legends never die! Thankyou for paving the way for all of us! #SabihaKhanum jee May you rest in eternal peace! ❤️❤️❤️❤️— MAWRA HOCANE (Hussain) (@MawraHocane) June 14, 2020
Madam Sabiha Khanum. A great star A legend. A kind and loving Lady. I have beautiful memories of knowing her. RIP lovely soul.— Samina Peerzada (@SaminaSays) June 14, 2020
Have more to add the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Nation observes Youm-e-Istehsal today to mark 2 years of military ...10:16 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan reports highest daily COVID cases in 3 months as positivity ...09:48 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:25 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 05 August 202108:55 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021