Sindh women minister Shehla Raza contracts coronavirus
KARACHI – Another politician in Pakistan has tested positive for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) as the number of cases keep on soaring in the South Asian country.
Sindh women development minister Syeda Shehla Raza, in a tweet Monday, said she has gone into isolation at her residence after testing positive for the coronavirus, requesting people to pray for her recovery.
میرے لیے دعا کی درخواست۔۔۔۔باقی گھر والوں کی رپورٹ کا انتظار سب کے لیے دعا کی درخواست۔۔ pic.twitter.com/kcN76TG5Rf— Syeda Shehla Raza (@SyedaShehlaRaza) June 15, 2020
The PPP leader also shared a photo of her test result, adding that she is awaiting the results of her family members.
Last week, PPP leader and former prime minister Yousuf Raza Gillani also tested positive for the virus.
Gillani joined a long list of Pakistani politicians, including Railways Minister Sheikh Rasheed, Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly Shehbaz Sharif and former prime minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 infection.
Shehbaz Sharif’s wife tests positive for ... 08:06 PM | 13 Jun, 2020
LAHORE – One of the wives of Shehbaz Sharif has diagnosed with the novel coronavirus infection, days after ...
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020