Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip receive COVID vaccine shots
LONDON – British Queen Elizabeth and her husband Prince Philip have been administered the Covid-19 vaccination.
The royal couple was administered the vaccine by a family doctor at the Windsor Castle, said a statement by the Buckingham Palace. The Queen is 94 years old and Philip is 99.
Vaccines are being provided to people in a systemic manner with the ‘most important’ like the royal family and parliamentarians getting the first doses and will reach down to the public gradually.
The number of confirmed coronavirus cases recorded in the United Kingdom has now surpassed three million. UK authorities on Saturday announced another 59,937 new infections and 1,035 related fatalities, taking the total death toll to 80,868 – one of the highest in Europe.
Saudi King Salman receives first dose of Covid-19 ... 11:43 AM | 9 Jan, 2021
RIYADH – Saudi Arabia's King Salman bin Abdulaziz received the Covid-19 vaccine on Friday, the state media ...
- Lal Masjid cleric Abdul Aziz booked for using TTP's name to threaten ...09:53 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- PM’s aide Shahzad Akbar tests positive for Covid-1909:24 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani, Canadian FMs discuss Afghanistan in phone call09:10 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to pay for treatment of Pakistan’s second tallest man08:50 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani celebs express disappointment after NZ tour called off05:30 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- ‘Dafaa Hojao Tum’ — Resham set to star in Faseeh Bari Khan's ...04:59 PM | 18 Sep, 2021