Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip receive COVID vaccine shots
LONDON – British Queen Elizabeth and her husband Prince Philip have been administered the Covid-19 vaccination.
The royal couple was administered the vaccine by a family doctor at the Windsor Castle, said a statement by the Buckingham Palace. The Queen is 94 years old and Philip is 99.
Vaccines are being provided to people in a systemic manner with the ‘most important’ like the royal family and parliamentarians getting the first doses and will reach down to the public gradually.
The number of confirmed coronavirus cases recorded in the United Kingdom has now surpassed three million. UK authorities on Saturday announced another 59,937 new infections and 1,035 related fatalities, taking the total death toll to 80,868 – one of the highest in Europe.
Saudi King Salman receives first dose of Covid-19 ... 11:43 AM | 9 Jan, 2021
RIYADH – Saudi Arabia's King Salman bin Abdulaziz received the Covid-19 vaccine on Friday, the state media ...
- AJK unveils Budget 2021-22 tomorrow11:30 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4010:04 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Two injured as PTI, PML-N lawmakers toss copies of budget book at ...09:27 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petroleum prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021