Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip receive COVID vaccine shots
LONDON – British Queen Elizabeth and her husband Prince Philip have been administered the Covid-19 vaccination.
The royal couple was administered the vaccine by a family doctor at the Windsor Castle, said a statement by the Buckingham Palace. The Queen is 94 years old and Philip is 99.
Vaccines are being provided to people in a systemic manner with the ‘most important’ like the royal family and parliamentarians getting the first doses and will reach down to the public gradually.
The number of confirmed coronavirus cases recorded in the United Kingdom has now surpassed three million. UK authorities on Saturday announced another 59,937 new infections and 1,035 related fatalities, taking the total death toll to 80,868 – one of the highest in Europe.
Saudi King Salman receives first dose of Covid-19 ... 11:43 AM | 9 Jan, 2021
RIYADH – Saudi Arabia's King Salman bin Abdulaziz received the Covid-19 vaccine on Friday, the state media ...
- GCU graduate died during abortion, reveals former class-fellow08:10 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Parliament passes Pakistan Environmental Protection Bill 202007:46 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Remembering Chef Fatima Ali on 2nd death anniversary04:40 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021