Ameesha Patel is charged with fraud of more than 2 crores
According to the producer, he met the actress in 2017 when they had a discussion on the film, which was under production and a major part of the shooting was done. However, the project got stuck in the middle due to some financial crisis and that is why Singh invested Rs 2.5 crore in the film.
"We have filed a case in a Ranchi court after a cheque of Rs 3 crore bounced. She has not been responding to anything with regard to the money she borrowed from me last year for the release of a film named 'Desi Magic'. Now she has been summoned by the court and she has to appear before the court on July 8," Singh told.
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred as terrorists attack Thall check post: ...03:50 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Namibia win toss and opt to field first against ...03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Facebook likely to change its name to focus on Metaverse02:49 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- vivo announces the launch of X70 Pro in Pakistan02:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Ayesha Omar and Shoaib Malik’s new bold photos set internet on fire02:00 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Daler Mehndi wishes Eid Milad-un-Nabi to Muslim fans06:33 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021