Rs5.9 billion earmarked for environment, climate change
LAHORE – Punjab government has earmarked an amount of 5.9 billion rupees for environment and climate change in the fiscal year 2020-21.
According to the budget document, Rs 292 million have been allocated for on-going schemes, whereas 624 million rupees have been allocated for new schemes in the development budget.
An amount of 5,000 million rupees has been allocated for other development programme under which Environment Endowment Fund would be established with an amount of 5,000 million rupees.
- Woman gang-raped in presence of husband in Pakistan's village days ...11:19 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nepal to mint coins displaying new political map that shows ...10:42 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- FBR imposes Rs35 million penalty on Justice Isa’s wife for failing ...09:41 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif accepts Bilawal’s invitation to virtually attend ...09:07 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Idara-e-Taleem-o-Aagahi's meetup stresses promotion of skill-based ...08:40 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nida Yasir apologizes after receiving backlash04:20 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- 'The Batman' filming resumes following shutdown over Robert ...02:36 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Aima Baig confirms that she’s dating Shahbaz Shigri02:19 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020