Rs5.9 billion earmarked for environment, climate change
LAHORE – Punjab government has earmarked an amount of 5.9 billion rupees for environment and climate change in the fiscal year 2020-21.
According to the budget document, Rs 292 million have been allocated for on-going schemes, whereas 624 million rupees have been allocated for new schemes in the development budget.
An amount of 5,000 million rupees has been allocated for other development programme under which Environment Endowment Fund would be established with an amount of 5,000 million rupees.
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020