Teachers in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to get Tablets for online classes
PESHAWAR – The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has allocated funds in the fiscal year budget 2020-21 for provision of Tablets to school teachers for online education and classes.
This was disclosed by the Minister for Finance in the budget speech who said the decision was taken in view of the situation that emerged in the wake of COVID-19 pandemic, adding that cash amount would be provided to teachers for purchase of Tablets.
He said that during the fiscal year 1210 schools would be uplifted, 300 new schools would be constructed and 534 are being upgraded.
In order to meet the demand of teachers as many as 21000 new inductions would be made while 3,0000 additional AEDOs would also be appointed to improve the standard of schools and quality of education.
The provincial government would launch literacy campaign in more then 13000 schools to improve the enrollment process.
- Pakistan surpasses 259,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,477 confirmed ...07:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020