No increase in salaries or pensions in Pakistan's Budget 20-21
Budget 2020-21 — Salaries, pensions of govt employees not inreased
ISLAMABAD – The federal government has decided not to increase the salaries and pensions of government employees as it unveiled Budget 2020-21 amid financial crunches being facing by the country due to coronavirus pandemic.
Federal Minister for Industries and Production Hammad Azhar presented the second budget of the ruling PTI in the National Assembly. Prime Minister Imran Khan was also attending the session.
PTI's Hammad Azhar unveils Pakistan's Budget ... 05:12 PM | 12 Jun, 2020
ISLAMABAD - The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) led federal government is unveiling its second budget with a layout of ...
Earlier today, it emerged that the federal cabinet while approving the budget for next fiscal year had decided not to raise salaries and pensions this time.
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan allows second consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav05:18 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- 'ECNEC approves four projects of Rs289 bln'04:56 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020