Budget 2020 – Heritage Division to receive Rs194.7 million
ISLAMABAD - The National History and Literary Heritage Division has received Rs 194.740 million for the up-gradation and digitalization of various cultural departments working for the adequate projection of art and culture in the country, under the Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP) 2020-21.
According to the budget document, the federal government has allocated Rs 184.740 million for the ongoing schemes and Rs 10 million for the new schemes of the division.
Among the ongoing schemes, Rs24 million is specified for the construction of auditorium at Pakistan Academy of Letters (PAL) at Islamabad, another Rs24 million for the office building, conference hall, guest house, committee room and library at PAL Provincial Office Peshawar, and Rs 30 million for the digitalization of rare books and manuscripts collection of the National Library of Pakistan, Islamabad.
Amounts of Rs 4.520 million and Rs 20 million are specified for the establishment of Digitalized Archive Library and Establishment of National Film Academy respectively, while Rs 7.700 million is allocated for the mapping of historical and religious sites in Pakistan, and Rs 5.644 million for the preservation, restoration and presentation of Rawat Fort, Islamabad.
PTI's Hammad Azhar unveils Pakistan's Budget ... 05:12 PM | 12 Jun, 2020
ISLAMABAD - The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) led federal government is unveiling its second budget with a layout of ...
With the aim to produce good theatre and film content in the country, the government has allocated Rs42.024 million for the up-gradation of film projection, light and sound system installed at the PNCA Auditorium, Islamabad, and Rs 25.5 million for the uplift of Lok Virsa premises into a professional and gender-friendly safe space.
The government has also earmarked Rs10 million for the construction of Regional Office of Pakistan Academy of Letters at Quetta.
- Pakistan surpasses 259,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,477 confirmed ...07:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020