FBR given Rs4.963 trillion target for fiscal year 2020-21
ISLAMABAD - The federal government has set a lower target of tax collection for the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) for the next fiscal year 2020-21 as compared to a previous economic year due to coronavirus pandemic.
Federal Minister for Industries and Production Hammad Azhar presenting the budget in the National Assembly said that Rs4,963 billion target has been set for the FBR while it had been given a target of Rs5,555 billion for fiscal year 2019-20.
Explaining cut in tax collection target, the minister said that the government wanted to provide relief to people facing financial issues due to economic fallout of the pandemic.
PTI's Hammad Azhar unveils Pakistan's Budget ... 05:12 PM | 12 Jun, 2020
ISLAMABAD - The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) led federal government is unveiling its second budget with a layout of ...
A Rs1.108 trillion target has been set for non-tax revenues while the government expects Rs100bn from privatization proceeds.
The government has proposed Rs650bn for federal development programmes in the country.
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020