Rs114.3 bln specified for ongoing hydel projects in PSDP20-21
ISLAMABAD - The federal government has allocated Rs114.311 billion for various ongoing hydel power projects under the annual Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP) 2020-21.
A sum of Rs80,059 million has been earmarked for Dasu Hydro Power Project stage-1, Rs14,069 million for Neelum Jhelum Hydropower project, Rs5,649 million for Tarbela 5th Extension Project, Rs3,265 million for Tarbela 4th Extension Project, Rs5,024 million for Mangla Power Station Refurbishment and Up-gradation of generation units, Rs3,200 million for Warsak Hydroelectric Power Station, Rs1,358 million for Keyal Khawar Hydropower project and Rs988 million for Golen Gol Hydropower Project.
PTI's Hammad Azhar unveils Pakistan's Budget ... 05:12 PM | 12 Jun, 2020
ISLAMABAD - The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) led federal government is unveiling its second budget with a layout of ...
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020