Rs114.3 bln specified for ongoing hydel projects in PSDP20-21
ISLAMABAD - The federal government has allocated Rs114.311 billion for various ongoing hydel power projects under the annual Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP) 2020-21.
A sum of Rs80,059 million has been earmarked for Dasu Hydro Power Project stage-1, Rs14,069 million for Neelum Jhelum Hydropower project, Rs5,649 million for Tarbela 5th Extension Project, Rs3,265 million for Tarbela 4th Extension Project, Rs5,024 million for Mangla Power Station Refurbishment and Up-gradation of generation units, Rs3,200 million for Warsak Hydroelectric Power Station, Rs1,358 million for Keyal Khawar Hydropower project and Rs988 million for Golen Gol Hydropower Project.
PTI's Hammad Azhar unveils Pakistan's Budget ... 05:12 PM | 12 Jun, 2020
ISLAMABAD - The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) led federal government is unveiling its second budget with a layout of ...
- Jhang Assistant Commissioner gunned down over enmity in Chiniot02:29 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan dispatches free medicines worth Rs25mn to Afghanistan12:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- At least 13 civilians shot dead by Indian army in case of 'mistaken ...12:24 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Meesha Shafi, mother file petition for apology in Ali Zafar ...11:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- WATCH – Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Beig share details of how they ...08:21 PM | 4 Dec, 2021