Pakistani govt decides to maintain petrol, diesel prices in March
ISLAMABAD – The federal government has decided to maintain the prices of petrol and high speed diesel for next half month of March while the prices of kerosene oil and light speed diesel have been increased by up to 3.42 per litre.
The new price will come into effect from March 16, said an official notification.
The price of Kerosene oil has been increased by Rs3.42 per litre while price of light speed diesel has been surged by Rs2.19.
Latest prices are as follow;
|High speed diesel||Rs116.07|
|Light speed diesel||Rs83.61|
- Pakistan’s Gwadar Port Authority likely to ink MoU with Egypt' Suez ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Three aides of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa CM resign in a day05:29 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Buckingham Palace to bid farewell to Prince Philip in limited funeral04:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Katrina Kaif tests negative for COVID-1903:40 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra pens a lovely birthday wish for Lara Dutta03:55 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021