Bilal Asif to undergo bowling action test on October 19
Asif's his bowling action was deemed suspect during a one-day match in Zimbabwe, where he took five wickets in Harare Sports Complex on October 5.
According to PCB officials Bilal Asif has not been issued a visa to India still.
Asif is the third Pakistani bowler who has been suspected of having illegal bowling action, following Saeed Ajmal and Muhammad Hafeez.
Under the International Cricket Council (ICC) rules a bowler is required to clear biomechanical tests to get cleared.
If tests find Asif is bending his elbow more than the allowed 15 degree limit by the ICC, then he will be suspended and will have to undergo remedial work on his action.
- Balochistan's first woman SHO takes charge11:24 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022