Bilal Asif to undergo bowling action test on October 19
Asif's his bowling action was deemed suspect during a one-day match in Zimbabwe, where he took five wickets in Harare Sports Complex on October 5.
According to PCB officials Bilal Asif has not been issued a visa to India still.
Asif is the third Pakistani bowler who has been suspected of having illegal bowling action, following Saeed Ajmal and Muhammad Hafeez.
Under the International Cricket Council (ICC) rules a bowler is required to clear biomechanical tests to get cleared.
If tests find Asif is bending his elbow more than the allowed 15 degree limit by the ICC, then he will be suspended and will have to undergo remedial work on his action.
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz renews his offer of a charter of economy11:01 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hareem Shah hints at breakup in latest video09:29 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Muneeb Butt finally comments on sister-in-law Minal Khan's Instagram ...09:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022