Weather turns pleasant after light drizzle across Pakistan
The westerly wave is affecting western parts of the country and is likely to persist over central & upper parts of Pakistan till Friday, said the PMD officials.
The areas which witnessed rain include Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Swat, Mansehra, Battagram, Torghar, Kohistan and Abbottabad of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa; Parachinar in Kurram Agency of Federally Administered Tribal Areas and Lahore, Gujranwala, Hafizabad, Gujrat, and Mandi Bahauddin districts of Punjab.
In Sindh capital Karachi, the weather remained hot and dry with humidity level being recorded at 52 percent.
Met Office has predicted more rain at scattered places in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sargodha divisions, Gilgit-Baltistan and Kashmir, while at isolated places in Zhob and Lahore divisions during the next 24 hours.
- Sindh nods to 20pc pay increase for govt employees, sets Rs25,000 ...01:50 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan keen to expand military, bilateral ties with Egypt: CJCSC01:32 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021: Karachi Kings to face Peshawar Zalmi tonight01:01 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran announces subsidy for poor families to buy essential items ...12:43 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- UAE likely to lift Covid travel ban for Pakistanis starting July 712:18 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021