Weather turns pleasant after light drizzle across Pakistan
The westerly wave is affecting western parts of the country and is likely to persist over central & upper parts of Pakistan till Friday, said the PMD officials.
The areas which witnessed rain include Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Swat, Mansehra, Battagram, Torghar, Kohistan and Abbottabad of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa; Parachinar in Kurram Agency of Federally Administered Tribal Areas and Lahore, Gujranwala, Hafizabad, Gujrat, and Mandi Bahauddin districts of Punjab.
In Sindh capital Karachi, the weather remained hot and dry with humidity level being recorded at 52 percent.
Met Office has predicted more rain at scattered places in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sargodha divisions, Gilgit-Baltistan and Kashmir, while at isolated places in Zhob and Lahore divisions during the next 24 hours.
- Coronavirus cases soar above 6 million worldwide11:28 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Latest pics of Nawaz Sharif, having coffee in London, take Twitter by ...09:57 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Pakistan makes face masks mandatory amid record daily deaths from ...09:07 PM | 30 May, 2020
- PAF officer, who died in PIA plane crash, laid to rest in Karachi08:19 PM | 30 May, 2020
- First Covid-19 death reported among KP nurses07:20 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020