Weather turns pleasant after light drizzle across Pakistan
The westerly wave is affecting western parts of the country and is likely to persist over central & upper parts of Pakistan till Friday, said the PMD officials.
The areas which witnessed rain include Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Swat, Mansehra, Battagram, Torghar, Kohistan and Abbottabad of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa; Parachinar in Kurram Agency of Federally Administered Tribal Areas and Lahore, Gujranwala, Hafizabad, Gujrat, and Mandi Bahauddin districts of Punjab.
In Sindh capital Karachi, the weather remained hot and dry with humidity level being recorded at 52 percent.
Met Office has predicted more rain at scattered places in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sargodha divisions, Gilgit-Baltistan and Kashmir, while at isolated places in Zhob and Lahore divisions during the next 24 hours.
- Election process and football activities making rapid progress in ...01:29 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Balochistan police arrest PTI Senator Azam Swati over controversial ...12:35 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- PAKvENG: England pile up 657 runs against Pakistan on Day 212:03 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- PM Shehbaz extends greetings to UAE on National Day11:35 AM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill shares romantic photos with Vicky Kaushal09:22 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan spotted performing Umrah08:31 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- 'Don't boycott hard work of 300 people,' Farhan Saeed tells people ...11:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022