PHF pays first installment of fine to FIH
According to information received here, the last date to pay the first instalment was August 19 and now Pakistan team can participate in the international tournaments.
Pakistan’s fine for not competing in the FIH Pro-League was reduced by FIH to 25 percent of the total amount. PHF has to yet to pay two more instalments of the fine to FIH in September and November, respectively. FIH would announce the schedule for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics qualifiers after September 7.
- US wants better relations with Pakistan: Dilawar Syed08:12 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Yashma Gill shares her views regarding Humayun Saeed’s famous ...08:00 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Sindh announces public holidays for Eidul-Adha 202207:31 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan Railways cuts train fares by 30pc on Eidul-Adha06:32 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:33 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022