Tailors move LHC against IG Punjab over non payment of dues
According to a report by Dunya News, Rawalpindi-based Naveed and Iftikhar from Faisalabad had been stitching the uniforms of the police officers from the last two years.
However, they were not being paid their dues as the police officers always made a new excuse to avoid the payment.
Both the couturier owe a huge sum of Rs 6 million from the police department and so they decided to take the legal course for recovery of their payment.
The court has sought response from IG Punjab Mushtaq Sukhera in next 10 days.
This is the first time, Punjab police head would be responding to Lahore High Court over non payment to tailors, although he has been appearing before the court in multiple cases related to his professional duties.
- PAKvENG: Pakistan beat England in yet another nail-biting thriller11:16 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani boxer Usman Wazeer makes history in Thailand10:35 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- NSC okays constitution of high-level committee to probe PM Office ...10:10 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Forced retirement of 85 Rescue employees challenged in LHC09:45 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Srha Asghar and husband announce pregnancy08:21 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland to hit cinemas on November 1807:58 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala Yousafzai becomes a TV producer07:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022