Caste differences: Boy forced to carry mother’s body on bicycle in India (video)
Recently, a minor boy had to carry the body of his mother on a bicycle after villagers refused to assist him in the funeral in Jharsuguda city of Odisha State.
Such a shocking incident has been reported from Karpabahal village under Lakhanpur block of the district.
According to media reports, 45-year-old Janaki Sinhania died after falling down while she was fetching water. After the death of her husband, Janaki was staying with her son Saroj and daughter in Karpabahal village for the last 10 years.
Though Janaki’s son Saroj had asked some of his relatives and neighbours to help him conduct the last rites of his mother, no one came forward and refused to touch the body allegedly over caste differences.
With no other option, Saroj had to carry the body of his mother on a bicycle for nearly 3 to 4 km and conducted the burial himself.
- 38 years of fame: Green-eyed Afghan girl from famous magazine cover ...12:20 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Lt Gen Nigar Johar becomes first woman colonel commandant of Pakistan ...11:18 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- US President Biden invites PM Imran to virtual summit on democracy10:56 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Karachi Zoo director removed after rare white lion dies of negligence09:52 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Punjab governor meets members of Scottish Parliament09:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021