India spreading sectarian violence to destabilize Pakistan, says FM Qureshi
MULTAN – Foreign Minister, Shah Mahmood Qureshi said on Saturday that India wants to destabilize Pakistan by spreading sectarian violence in the country.
Talking to media, he said that Pakistan exposed the negative role of India to the international community by providing irrefutable evidence of Indian-sponsored state terrorism in Pakistan.
About Kashmir, he said said that Kashmiri youth are being martyred in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir by declaring them terrorists.
He added that voices are also being raised in the European countries about Indian atrocities in Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir.
He said that Joe Biden administration is also talking about the human right violations being committed in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir.
About political situation of the country, Shah Mahmood Qureshi said Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf is the only party which gave all the details regarding foreign funding to the Election Commission.
He warned the opposition not to take law in its hands in the form of protests. He urged the opposition to adopt democratic way to record its protest in front of the Election Commission, Radio Pakistan reported.
The Foreign Minister said entire nation is grieved over Machh Incident and stood by the victims. He said the perpetrators of this terrorist act will be brought to justice.
- Pakistan reports 1,714 new Covid-19 cases, 38 deaths08:45 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 March 202108:17 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan hosts roundtable discussion with ASEAN Heads of Missions11:35 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Lahore college lecturer killed after kite string slits throat11:02 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Twitter reminds PM Imran of his 'respect' for Chaudhry brothers as ...10:11 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Adele and Simon Konecki finalise their divorce after two years09:13 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 'Slumdog Millionaire' – Indian actor accused of sexual assault04:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Feroze Khan wins Best Actor award for Ishqiya03:03 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021