Famous Saudi chain AlBAIK opens in Dubai
ALBAIK, a Saudi Arabia-based fast-food chain, has opened their first branch in Dubai, UAE, on Wednesday.
The outlet has been opened in Dubai Mall following the launch of three branches in Bahrain in late 2020.
The new 355-square-meter restaurant will serve a wide array of chicken and seafood, grilled dishes, and vegetarian options.
ALBAIK was established in Jeddah in 1974 and now has more than 120 branches in the Kingdom and Bahrain.
It was also listed by CNN among the best eight fast-food chains around the world. ALBAIK has developed a community of fanatics across Saudi Arabia.
- Pakistan administers over 1 million COVID vaccines in a day12:48 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Sindh govt to bear medical expenses of Liaquat Ali Khan’s ailing son11:58 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat faces police complaint over lashing out at traffic cop ...10:55 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Turkey imposes 10-day mandatory quarantine for travellers from ...10:14 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021