Famous Saudi chain AlBAIK opens in Dubai
ALBAIK, a Saudi Arabia-based fast-food chain, has opened their first branch in Dubai, UAE, on Wednesday.
The outlet has been opened in Dubai Mall following the launch of three branches in Bahrain in late 2020.
The new 355-square-meter restaurant will serve a wide array of chicken and seafood, grilled dishes, and vegetarian options.
ALBAIK was established in Jeddah in 1974 and now has more than 120 branches in the Kingdom and Bahrain.
It was also listed by CNN among the best eight fast-food chains around the world. ALBAIK has developed a community of fanatics across Saudi Arabia.
- ‘Security issue resolved’: Fans mock Kiwis after Pakistan ...11:24 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shoaib Akhtar quits PTV Sports over Nauman Niaz's 'obnoxious' ...10:55 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Twin cities' areas sealed to intercept TLP long march10:28 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 516 new infections, 13 deaths in a day09:58 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:23 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaista Lodhi all set to become the new face of PTV's morning show04:59 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Faysal Quraishi turns 4804:29 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Minal Khan shares glimpses of her Nathia Gali trip with Ahsan Mohsin ...06:00 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021