PCB enforces WHO SOPs against COVID 19 at Gaddafi Stadium Lahore
LAHORE - Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has implemented World Health Organization instructions to protect players, people and staff against COVID 19 (coronavirus) during the Lahore Qalandars and Multan Sultans match at the Gaddafi stadium.
The precautionary measures are being observed across the globe after the coronavirus was declared a pandemic by the WHO. Playing HBL Pakistan Super League 2020 matches under closed gates as part of the precautionary measures. The PCB had allowed foreign players the option to leave the country of their own accord.
The last league match at the Gaddafi stadium was held under closed gates as no spectators were allowed to enter the stadium after the same was already being implemented in Karachi matches while security has been further beefed up.
The PCB staffers at the Gaddafi stadium have been exempted from bio-metric attendance while the officials with symptoms of flu, cough and fever were asked to stay at home.
Health Desks have been set up outside the offices and media centre where hand sanitizers have been placed and all are required to disinfect their hands before entering the offices or the media centre.
Placards bearing special instructions have been displayed at the entrances in which players, broadcasters and stadium staffs besides journalists have been asked not to shake hands, sit at a distance from each other and wash hands often.
The staff also checked the temperature of the journalists in the media centre during the match at the Gaddafi stadium.
Chris Lynn, after the post-match press conference at the Gaddafi stadium, did not take selfies with the media-men and maintained a safe distance during interviews.
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020