Amir Liaqat requests people to pray for his recovery from coronavirus
Earlier this month, Pakistani television host Aamir Liaquat and wife Tuba Aamir tested positive for Covid-19.
On November 5, Amir took to her Instagram story to announce the unfortunate news:
“@iamaamirliaqat and I tested positive for corona. We are isolating at home,” she posted.
She went on to request her followers to pray for their recovery and said,” We need your prayers more than ever right now. May Allah Pak give shiffa to everyone Aameen.”
The politician was recently admitted to the hospital after his coronavirus symptoms worsened.
Posting picture of himself in a hospital bed on Instagram, Liaqat has requested his fans to pray for his recovery.
View this post on Instagram
"I request you to pray with folded hands because i am not fighting Corona, i am seeking refuge," he said.
Pakistan has reported 2,443 new coronavirus cases, 32 deaths in a single day as the country saw a significant rise in the cases and causalities.
According to the latest update issued by the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC), the death toll stands at 7,141. Nearly 323,225 have recovered thus far, while confirmed cases hikes to 356,904. At least 1,377 patients are said to be in critical condition.
We wish Amir Liaqat a speedy recovery!
Stay tuned for more updates.
- Pakistan's first-ever liver auto-transplantation carried out at ...11:20 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan condemns Indian troops’ attack on mosque in occupied ...10:33 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
- PAKvSA – Pakistan beat South Africa by 4 wickets in first T20I09:06 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
- Fawad Alam wants to work with Mahira Khan, Mehwish Hayat after ...07:01 PM | 10 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Health tips for fasting in the holy month06:11 PM | 6 Apr, 2021