Amir Liaqat requests people to pray for his recovery from coronavirus
Earlier this month, Pakistani television host Aamir Liaquat and wife Tuba Aamir tested positive for Covid-19.
On November 5, Amir took to her Instagram story to announce the unfortunate news:
“@iamaamirliaqat and I tested positive for corona. We are isolating at home,” she posted.
She went on to request her followers to pray for their recovery and said,” We need your prayers more than ever right now. May Allah Pak give shiffa to everyone Aameen.”
The politician was recently admitted to the hospital after his coronavirus symptoms worsened.
Posting picture of himself in a hospital bed on Instagram, Liaqat has requested his fans to pray for his recovery.
View this post on Instagram
"I request you to pray with folded hands because i am not fighting Corona, i am seeking refuge," he said.
Pakistan has reported 2,443 new coronavirus cases, 32 deaths in a single day as the country saw a significant rise in the cases and causalities.
According to the latest update issued by the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC), the death toll stands at 7,141. Nearly 323,225 have recovered thus far, while confirmed cases hikes to 356,904. At least 1,377 patients are said to be in critical condition.
We wish Amir Liaqat a speedy recovery!
Stay tuned for more updates.
- Shahid Afridi likely to miss first two LPL matches06:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- PML-N requests for Shehbaz, Hamza Sharif’s release on parole05:34 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Daraz ranks as the Number 1 App on Google Play Store during 11.11 Sale05:06 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Israeli PM 'secretly flew to Saudi Arabia, met MBS, Pompeo'04:40 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- SBP leaves interest rate unchanged at 7% for next two months04:27 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi pens heartfelt birthday note for Naimal Khawar02:26 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Shamoon Ismail’s concert brought to a sudden end after violation of ...01:06 PM | 23 Nov, 2020