London police tighten security outside Nawaz Sharif’s residence
LONDON - Security outside the residence of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif in London has been beefed up following the announcement of demonstration by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) UK chapter.
A police unit has been deployed outside his house located in Park Lane to handle any untoward situation.
PTI London has announced the demonstration and it would be led by Prime Minister Imran Khan’s close aide Sahibzada Jahangir.
On the other hand, an alliance of almost all major opposition parties is holding a major power show against the PTI government in Gujranwala.
Leaders of opposition parties have gathered under the banner of Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) to oust the government over inflation and bad governance.
- Second COVID-19 wave: NCOC plans strict measures for 11 major cities ...12:40 PM | 28 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan Navy conducts successful demonstration of anti-ship missiles ...12:01 PM | 28 Oct, 2020
- Model Rehmat Ajmal is now engaged11:17 AM | 28 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran arrives in Lahore for a day-long visit today09:21 AM | 28 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020