Russia is sending a ‘Terminator’ robot into Space
Combat robot F.E.D.O.R is a human-like creation which can be programmed to make its own decisions, officials claimed.
The human-like creation has been captured in incredible footage drilling holes into a wall, driving a car, lifting weights and doing press ups.
But the Russians say they are not creating a Terminator. Deputy PM Rogozin wrote on Twitter: “Robot platform F.E.D.O.R. showed shooting skills with two hands.
“We are not creating a Terminator, but artificial intelligence that will be of great practical significance in various fields.”
...which will take on great significance and applied in a broad range of ways pic.twitter.com/Wg3DbFBatv
Russian scientists are currently working on ways to improve the machine’s mobility, and also design software which enables the robot to make more of its own decisions.
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021