Nasir Jamshed handed 10 years ban in spot-fixing probe
The board’s anti-corruption tribunal declared the Pakistani cricketer guilty of violating its anti-corruption code of conduct under Articles 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.1.4 and 2.4.4 during the 2017 edition of Pakistan Super League.
Anti Corruption Case Update: Cricketer Nasir Jamshed banned for 10 years by Anti Corruption Tribunal.
Details to follow.
— PCB Media (@TheRealPCBMedia) August 17, 2018
The cricketer was already serving a one-year ban for his non-cooperation with the PCB's spot-fixing investigation during the 2017 edition of the Pakistan Super League.
Jamshed had already been serving a one-year ban for obstructing and not cooperating with the board in the spot-fixing case.
- Karachi court sets aside order allowing exhumation of Aamir Liaquat ...11:26 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Islamabad police in action after video of harassing foreign women on ...10:06 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Nawaz Sharif, public in anger as petrol price up by Rs6.72 per litre09:15 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- At least 20 passengers killed after Karachi-bound sleeper bus rams ...08:51 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi gives major fitness goals with new shirtless picture09:05 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Nauman Ijaz shows PDA for wife on her birthday09:31 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022