Thousands rally in Lahore, Karachi against Trump's Jerusalem move
Protests have persisted in Pakistan since Trump’s announcement angered Muslims across the world.
He said the Islamic Military Alliance (IMA) should have made the liberation of occupied al-Quds on top priority in their agenda.
“IMA should have an agenda and its agenda should have liberation of al-Quds on top priority,” JI Ameer said while addressing a gigantic crowd during ‘Al-Quds Million March’ rally in Karachi.
He said the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) would have to go beyond issuing statements only and take practical measures to liberate the Qibla-e-Awwal.
Opposing Trump, President Erdogan says Turkey ... 07:17 PM | 17 Dec, 2017
ANKARA - Turkey will open an embassy in East Jerusalem, President Tayyip Erdogan has said, days after leading calls at ...
- Nora Fatehi, Jacqueline Fernandez summoned again in money laundering ...11:30 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- PDM announces anti-government protests over rising inflation, poverty10:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Hindu extremists force Muslim girl to take off hijab in India (VIDEO)09:36 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Watch: Trailer of ‘The Batman’ is out now07:42 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021