‘My heart will go on’: Celine Dion’s husband, brother dies of CANCER
Daniel Dion died just a day after his family revealed that they believed he had just hours to live.
Celine's husband René Angélil died from throat cancer at the age of 73.
Daniel had been suffering from throat, brain and tongue cancer. He was in hospital in Celine's native Montreal and surrounded by his family, including 88-year-old mother Therese.
His funeral will take place at St-Simon-et-Jude de Charlemagne Church in Repentigny, Quebec, CBC reported.
René was 73 when he passed away on Thursday, just two days before his 74th birthday and one month after the couple's 21st wedding anniversary.
- PAKvZIM – Rizwan stars as Pakistan trounce Zimbabwe in first T20I05:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi still under arrest: Sheikh Rasheed05:27 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan opens new border crossing point with Iran in Pishin05:12 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Junoon goes Inquilaab! PM Imran uses Bollywood reference to show ...05:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021