‘My heart will go on’: Celine Dion’s husband, brother dies of CANCER
Daniel Dion died just a day after his family revealed that they believed he had just hours to live.
Celine's husband René Angélil died from throat cancer at the age of 73.
Daniel had been suffering from throat, brain and tongue cancer. He was in hospital in Celine's native Montreal and surrounded by his family, including 88-year-old mother Therese.
His funeral will take place at St-Simon-et-Jude de Charlemagne Church in Repentigny, Quebec, CBC reported.
René was 73 when he passed away on Thursday, just two days before his 74th birthday and one month after the couple's 21st wedding anniversary.
- Snow leopard rescued after falling from cliff in Chitral08:29 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Saudi Arabia, Pakistan to promote cooperation in Customs, Tax fields08:00 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 10 – Islamabad United bat first against Peshawar ...07:24 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- “Work together or come have more tea,” Asad Umar to India on ...06:22 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Agha Ali advises Alizeh Shah to be more concerned about her acting ...03:45 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Khel Khel Mein – Sajal Aly and Bilal Abbas team up for first time ...02:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021