Emirates to cut down Pakistan flights in 2019
In an email to passengers, the airline has informed that “to meet global demands for travelers it has decided to change the schedule in Pakistan resulting in drastic cuts of flights to several major cities.”
The ‘operational adjustments for 2019’ will be applicable from the second quarter, it added.
Following are the flight schedule for Emirates will be applied for all operations across the South Asian country.
- Dubai-Sialkot the airline has suspended its daily service and Flydubai will continue services.
- Dubai-Peshawar flights will be reduced from five to three weekly.
- Dubai-Lahore flights will be cut down to 9 from 10 in a week.
- Dubai-Karachi flights will be reduced from 35 to 23 per week.
- Dubai-Islamabad flights will be cut to 7 per week from 11.
Moreover, flights to Multan and Sialkot have already been cancelled, but FlyDubai continues to serve the destinations.
As of now, the airline is serving Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Sialkot with its Boeing 777 fleet. Moreover, its codeshare partner FlyDubai operates to Faisalabad, Multan, Karachi, Quetta, and Sialkot.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019