Emirates to cut down Pakistan flights in 2019
In an email to passengers, the airline has informed that “to meet global demands for travelers it has decided to change the schedule in Pakistan resulting in drastic cuts of flights to several major cities.”
The ‘operational adjustments for 2019’ will be applicable from the second quarter, it added.
Following are the flight schedule for Emirates will be applied for all operations across the South Asian country.
- Dubai-Sialkot the airline has suspended its daily service and Flydubai will continue services.
- Dubai-Peshawar flights will be reduced from five to three weekly.
- Dubai-Lahore flights will be cut down to 9 from 10 in a week.
- Dubai-Karachi flights will be reduced from 35 to 23 per week.
- Dubai-Islamabad flights will be cut to 7 per week from 11.
Moreover, flights to Multan and Sialkot have already been cancelled, but FlyDubai continues to serve the destinations.
As of now, the airline is serving Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Sialkot with its Boeing 777 fleet. Moreover, its codeshare partner FlyDubai operates to Faisalabad, Multan, Karachi, Quetta, and Sialkot.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019