Karachi woman becomes highest taxpayer in Pakistan under amnesty scheme
Karachi-based Maryam Ali paid Rs.3.3 billion rupees in tax after she declared that her foreign assets worth Rs.165 billion, local media reported.
PM Abbasi reduces income taxes, announces tax ... 06:42 PM | 5 Apr, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi on Thursday confirmed a reduction in the income tax percentage, also ...
The amnesty scheme legalizes undisclosed assets and income of Pakistanis held abroad and home by paying just 2 to 5% taxes.
Pakistanis have approximately $150 billion assets abroad and if the government succeeds in bringing back half of this amount, it will help Pakistan to generate sufficient funds to meet our domestic needs.
‘Mystery’ billionaire files single largest ... 08:41 PM | 28 Jun, 2018
KARACHI – Habibullah Khan has recently declared liquid assets of $1.25 billion outside of Pakistan in the single ...
He is the Founder and Chairman of Mega Conglomerate – Mega & Forbes Group of Companies (Mega Group – MFG), a diversified conglomerate with business holdings including the country’s largest container terminal, the largest shipping and logistics businesses in the country, third largest dairy producer, top tier cement manufacturing company, vertically integrated shipping company and most progressive real-estate developer responsible for the only L.E.E.D. certified commercial building in Pakistan.
- US train riders ‘held up phones as woman was raped’, could face ...01:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021