Karachi woman becomes highest taxpayer in Pakistan under amnesty scheme
Karachi-based Maryam Ali paid Rs.3.3 billion rupees in tax after she declared that her foreign assets worth Rs.165 billion, local media reported.
PM Abbasi reduces income taxes, announces tax ... 06:42 PM | 5 Apr, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi on Thursday confirmed a reduction in the income tax percentage, also ...
The amnesty scheme legalizes undisclosed assets and income of Pakistanis held abroad and home by paying just 2 to 5% taxes.
Pakistanis have approximately $150 billion assets abroad and if the government succeeds in bringing back half of this amount, it will help Pakistan to generate sufficient funds to meet our domestic needs.
‘Mystery’ billionaire files single largest ... 08:41 PM | 28 Jun, 2018
KARACHI – Habibullah Khan has recently declared liquid assets of $1.25 billion outside of Pakistan in the single ...
He is the Founder and Chairman of Mega Conglomerate – Mega & Forbes Group of Companies (Mega Group – MFG), a diversified conglomerate with business holdings including the country’s largest container terminal, the largest shipping and logistics businesses in the country, third largest dairy producer, top tier cement manufacturing company, vertically integrated shipping company and most progressive real-estate developer responsible for the only L.E.E.D. certified commercial building in Pakistan.
- Tiktok launches Urdu safety center in Pakistan04:11 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan's interior minister visits Siachen, pays tribute to martyrs ...03:47 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan initiates dialogue with Taliban for an inclusive Afghan ...03:18 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Sindh announces public holiday on Sept 22 to mark Urs of Shah Abdul ...02:33 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Ahsan Khan proud to become goodwill ambassador for child rights06:09 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021