Indian diplomats left without listening to Jadhav after being given consular access, says FM Qureshi
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that Pakistan gave the consular access to the Indian spy under agreed terms but they preferred to go away without having any talk with Commander Kulbhushan Jadhav.
In a statement in Islamabad, the minister said that avoidance of the Indian diplomats to talk to Commander Jadhav has exposed India's malice.
He said Pakistan fulfilled all demands of the Indian diplomats, but even then they turned a deaf ear towards his calls.
The foreign minister said even Kulbhushan Jadhav was surprised over their behaviour and stunned when the Indian officials left the meeting room without talking to him.
He said through such acts, India wanted to create an impression that Pakistan is not willing to give consular access to their spy.
- Pakistan’s mediation between Iran, Saudi Arabia making progress: PM ...01:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020