Indian diplomats left without listening to Jadhav after being given consular access, says FM Qureshi
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that Pakistan gave the consular access to the Indian spy under agreed terms but they preferred to go away without having any talk with Commander Kulbhushan Jadhav.
In a statement in Islamabad, the minister said that avoidance of the Indian diplomats to talk to Commander Jadhav has exposed India's malice.
He said Pakistan fulfilled all demands of the Indian diplomats, but even then they turned a deaf ear towards his calls.
The foreign minister said even Kulbhushan Jadhav was surprised over their behaviour and stunned when the Indian officials left the meeting room without talking to him.
He said through such acts, India wanted to create an impression that Pakistan is not willing to give consular access to their spy.
- Pakistan extends Benazir Kafalat Programme to transgender community11:17 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Security forces kill terrorist commander in North Waziristan10:50 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Iqra Aziz has the sweetest birthday wish for Yasir Hussain10:25 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Emirati themed Jazz and Opera concerts captivate visitors to ...09:59 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- 'Mastermind' of Sidhu Moose Wala’s murder detained in USA07:56 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Armeena Khan claps back at haters trolling her for her maternity ...09:22 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022