LHC directs DRAP to ensure supply of COVID-19 treatment related medicines in three days
LAHORE - Lahore High Court (LHC) has directed the Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP) to ensure the supply and availability of coronavirus treatment related medicines in three days for patients suffering from the novel infection.
According to media details, the court remarked during the hearing that everyone is facing difficulty due to shortage of medicines, adding that even federal minister is not getting injection for the cure of the disease.
While strictly ordering the concerned department to provide medicines to the hospitals the judge stated that we cannot be silent on this matter as it is the matter of life.
The reaction came after Pakistan confirmed 49 deaths in a single day due to novel COVID-19.
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- New York’s Times Square lights up in solidarity for Kashmiri people11:19 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India imposes curfew in Srinagar ahead of clampdown anniversary10:32 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Hundreds flee after mass prison break in Afghanistan09:48 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- China to provide 38 more drones to Pakistan to fight locust09:08 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020