Pakistan decides to give third consular access to Khulbushan Jadhav
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan has announced to provide third counsellor access to Indian spy Khulbushan Jadhav, said the spokesperson for the foreign ministry on Friday.
The ministry official also informed New Delhi about the decision, adding that Pakistan has also suggested providing the consular access without the presence of security personnel.
“Pakistan is awaiting India’s response,” the official added. The development comes a day after Pakistan provided the second consular access to Jadhav.
However, Foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi on Thursday said India's ill-intentions were revealed when Pakistan provided New Delhi's diplomats' uninterrupted consular access to RAW spy Kulbhushan Jadhav for a second time today at the country's own request, but they left without meeting him in Islamabad.
"Two Indian diplomats were given consular access to Kulbhushan today, according to what was agreed upon. However, India's ill-intentions have been unmasked. They did not want consular access," Qureshi said, in a conversation with Geo News on Thursday night.
- Pakistan extends Benazir Kafalat Programme to transgender community11:17 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Security forces kill terrorist commander in North Waziristan10:50 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Iqra Aziz has the sweetest birthday wish for Yasir Hussain10:25 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Emirati themed Jazz and Opera concerts captivate visitors to ...09:59 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Ready to defend every inch of motherland, COAS Asim Munir reacts to ...09:45 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- 'Mastermind' of Sidhu Moose Wala’s murder detained in USA07:56 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Armeena Khan claps back at haters trolling her for her maternity ...09:22 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- ‘The Crown’ – Humayun Saeed shares details of a deleted ...07:07 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022