A healthy competition is always good: Aijaz Aslam on local brands working with Turkish actors
The recent debate about whether Turkish actors should be made the ambassadors for local brands or not, has taken the internet by storm.
Earlier on, a renowned mobile brand announced that they have signed Esra Bilgic, essaying the role of Halima Sultan in hit series Ertugrul, to represent their new campaign.
Yasir Hussain objected to the idea of foreign stars taking over Pakistan and received immense backlash for his statement. Some actors agreed with him while others including Bilal Ashraf, Ayesha Omer and Agha Ali claimed that it's no big deal.
Another actor who also disapproved of Hussain's sentiments is actor Aijaz Aslam. Building a healthy, competitive work environment can increase innovation and that's exactly what he is rooting for.
He took to Twitter and asked, “Bhai jab Turkish drama aae ga tou Turkish actors bhee aain ge, masla kya hae? (When a Turkish drama will come, so will Turkish actors, what is the problem?)”
Bhai jab Turkish drama aae ga tou Turkish actors bhee aain ge ... masla kya hae ?? Hum bhee Turkish language seekh laitay hein 😉 ... a healthy competition is always good ... take it easy guys .. #turkish #turkishactors #turkishcontent #ghabrananahehai— aijaz aslam (@aijazz7) July 15, 2020
He further added, “Hum bhee Turkish language seekh laitay hein (We should also learn Turkish language).”
“A healthy competition is always good. Take it easy guys,” he concluded.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020