Groom takes bride on motorbike in Karachi amid coronavirus lockdown
KARACHI - Earlier this week, an interesting wedding took place in Karachi earlier this week, where a groom came on a motorbike to take his newlywed wife during the coronavirus lockdown.
As per details, the groom reached his in-law’s house along with two witnesses for Nikkah on motorbikes due to lockdown and social distancing orders amid the coronavirus outbreak.
The newly married couple can be seen on the bike after Nikkah, ready to leave for their home. Last month, at least nine members of a family were infected with novel coronavirus after they attended a marriage ceremony in Karachi.
The family had attended a marriage ceremony where a woman infected with COVID-19 was in attendance. She had been diagnosed with the deadly virus after arriving from Saudi Arabia.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020