Groom takes bride on motorbike in Karachi amid coronavirus lockdown
KARACHI - Earlier this week, an interesting wedding took place in Karachi earlier this week, where a groom came on a motorbike to take his newlywed wife during the coronavirus lockdown.
As per details, the groom reached his in-law’s house along with two witnesses for Nikkah on motorbikes due to lockdown and social distancing orders amid the coronavirus outbreak.
The newly married couple can be seen on the bike after Nikkah, ready to leave for their home. Last month, at least nine members of a family were infected with novel coronavirus after they attended a marriage ceremony in Karachi.
The family had attended a marriage ceremony where a woman infected with COVID-19 was in attendance. She had been diagnosed with the deadly virus after arriving from Saudi Arabia.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Maryam Nawaz appears before IHC in Avenfield reference today11:44 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Turkish President for raising his voice in support of ...11:14 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Middle schools reopen in Federal Capital, Punjab, KP & Balochistan ...10:45 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- ECC meeting to discuss economic situation today09:12 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- President Arif Alvi approves Pakistan Medical Commission Bill 202008:53 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020