Ramadan Mubarak: Celebrities wish love and goodness to everyone
Ramazan is almost here! Muslims across Pakistan are preparing for Islam’s holy month as Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee on Thursday announced that the first roza in Pakistan will be on Saturday, April 25.
The moon for the holy month has been seen in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Singapore, the UAE, Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Indian state of Karnataka and fasting will begin there from Friday (today).
A handful of celebrities and notable personalities have taken to social media to wish their fans and followers a blessed month. Here are a few of their messages.
View this post on Instagram
Ramazan Mubarak to all around the world 🌎! I was trying to explain to this lovely horse to keep social distancing and stay home, he just wasn’t getting it! May this blessed month bring much needed peace to your mind, body and soul at this time of uncertainty! It’s not where you pray, it’s how you pray, with pure intentions and a clean heart! Be kind to your fellow humans, stay home, stay safe and stay blessed!! Inshallah may the world heal soon! #ramazankareem2020 #ramazanmubarak🌙 #joy #peace #love #fasting #horse #pictureoftheday #ootd #adiliqbal #fayyazahmed #beach #seaviewkarachi #actor #film #tv #fashion #global
Wishing a blessed Ramadan to Muslims observing the month at home this year. By coming together virtually, we’ll be able to stay connected and still honour the values at the heart of Islam - compassion, peace, and service to others. Ramadan Mubarak! https://t.co/sJg0aRUP0a pic.twitter.com/Bl2ESHvICH— Justin Trudeau (@JustinTrudeau) April 23, 2020
رمضان مبارك— Paulo Coelho (@paulocoelho) April 23, 2020
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Maryam Nawaz appears before IHC in Avenfield reference today11:44 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Turkish President for raising his voice in support of ...11:14 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Middle schools reopen in Federal Capital, Punjab, KP & Balochistan ...10:45 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- ECC meeting to discuss economic situation today09:12 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- President Arif Alvi approves Pakistan Medical Commission Bill 202008:53 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020