Model town commission report has evidence of CM Shahbaz involvement
The Pakistan Today Editor expressed these views in a television conversation with Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT)’s Central Information Secretary Qazi Faizul Islam.
“If the report is issued, it will certainly separate fact from fiction.” he said.
Moreover, he said that the report was not being published due to the involvement of the province's chief executive.
Qazi Faiz also slammed the Punjab government for concealing judicial commission report.
“We registered a protest even the previous year and have been trying to seek justice for our martyrs and since we didn’t get any justice we are presenting our case in the court of public opinion " Qazi said.
Qazi Faiz maintained that the Joint Investigation Teams (JITs) made by the Punjab government were biased and they hand-picked police officers to obtain favorable results.
Arif Nizami, in his concluding remarks, said that if the government had nothing to hide then the judicial commission’s report should be published.
- Pakistan condemns assassination of Afghan women judges in Kabul12:00 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Wandering snow leopard killed after attacking man in Abbottabad10:36 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Goswami whatsapp leaks exposes "unholy nexus between Hindutva regime ...08:42 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Intrigue Grows as Celebrities and Influencers Upload Pictures with ...03:45 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021