Model town commission report has evidence of CM Shahbaz involvement
The Pakistan Today Editor expressed these views in a television conversation with Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT)’s Central Information Secretary Qazi Faizul Islam.
“If the report is issued, it will certainly separate fact from fiction.” he said.
Moreover, he said that the report was not being published due to the involvement of the province's chief executive.
Qazi Faiz also slammed the Punjab government for concealing judicial commission report.
“We registered a protest even the previous year and have been trying to seek justice for our martyrs and since we didn’t get any justice we are presenting our case in the court of public opinion " Qazi said.
Qazi Faiz maintained that the Joint Investigation Teams (JITs) made by the Punjab government were biased and they hand-picked police officers to obtain favorable results.
Arif Nizami, in his concluding remarks, said that if the government had nothing to hide then the judicial commission’s report should be published.
- #PAKvENG: #Pakistan, #England face off in 5th #T20I today10:52 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani FM Bilawal urges US, China to set aside rivalry to fight ...10:26 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Ishaq Dar sworn in as Pakistan's new Finance Minister09:49 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Naseem Shah hospitalised as his health deteriorates09:24 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:44 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Hrithik Roshan and Saif Ali Khan groove to 'Alcoholiya'11:32 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Bushra Ansari faces criticism for receiving anti-aging treatment10:07 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022