Model town commission report has evidence of CM Shahbaz involvement
The Pakistan Today Editor expressed these views in a television conversation with Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT)’s Central Information Secretary Qazi Faizul Islam.
“If the report is issued, it will certainly separate fact from fiction.” he said.
Moreover, he said that the report was not being published due to the involvement of the province's chief executive.
Qazi Faiz also slammed the Punjab government for concealing judicial commission report.
“We registered a protest even the previous year and have been trying to seek justice for our martyrs and since we didn’t get any justice we are presenting our case in the court of public opinion " Qazi said.
Qazi Faiz maintained that the Joint Investigation Teams (JITs) made by the Punjab government were biased and they hand-picked police officers to obtain favorable results.
Arif Nizami, in his concluding remarks, said that if the government had nothing to hide then the judicial commission’s report should be published.
- Australia top ICC Test rankings after Ashes win01:00 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Rana Shamim affidavit: IHC indicts ex-GB judge in contempt case12:32 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan ranked second on Economist normalcy index: Asad Umar12:00 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- SBP digitises financing process11:30 AM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Rawalpindi woman sentenced to death for ‘blasphemous’ WhatsApp ...11:00 AM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Sharmila Faruqui comes face to face with Nadia Khan for mocking her ...10:21 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- UK man who advertised himself on matrimonial billboards gives an ...06:45 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Video of Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain riding an elephant goes viral06:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021