Great News for Shoppers! Pakistan Gets its Own Online Shopping Event!
This year, the eCommerce sector has come together to create Pakistan’s First Unique Online Shopping event. You heard it right! #IsMay 19th is Shopping Day! We all LOVE shopping and all we need is an opportunity to get the latest products with the best savings and discounts! The last major online shopping event that took place was Black Friday. But we saw a huge backlash against the concept of Fridays being black! This event is going to be something we all can relate to. Scheduled to take place a week before Ramzan, this sale will be like no other. Here’s what some of your favorite market leading brands are doing on the upcoming weekend.
Yayvo’s Shopping Day 2017 (19th - 22nd May)
Yayvo will start the first instalment of its Shopping Day sale on the 19th of May, which will go on till May 22nd (or till stocks last). It is your chance to get discounts up to 75% off across market leading brands for fashion, makeup, skin care, home decor, kitchen appliances, smartphones, tablets and much much more. That’s not all - Yayvo has SEVEN payment partners. This means that there will be additional discounts up to 30% off on Silk Bank credit cards, MCB and Meezan Bank debit cards and UBL and JS Bank credit and debit cards. Furthermore, there will be additional discounts up to 15% off for JazzCash and EasyPay customers. All deliveries above Rs 1000 are free nationwide!
This Shopping Day, Yayvo is also launching the latest Xiaomi 4X - #IsMay4xArahaHai!
Daraz HBL Shop Fest (16th - 18th May)
Daraz is holding HBL ShopFest, with discounts up to 60% off from 16th to 18th of May for HBL credit card holders. The assortment includes laptops, games & consoles, watches, phones, TVs and Appliances and much more. An array of deals on all categories, group offers and exclusive bundles are coming your way at HBL Online shopping Festival.
Symbios Shopping Day (Starts 19th May)
This Shopping Day on the 19th of May, Symbios is bringing essential summer items, electronics, gadgets, kitchen items and more with amazing discounts. According to the details that have been released, Symbios will also be hosting flash deals and a mobile sale starting from just Rs. 499! Gear up for some interesting deals in tech and gadgets!
Shopping Day by The Warehouse (19th - 22nd May)
Who doesn’t love custom products? Be it shirts, laptop sleeves, mugs, shoes, you name it! This is why The Warehouse is here to make your Shopping Day experience amazing! Lots of gifts and vouchers by The Warehouse are already on your way!
myCart’s Grand Ramadan Festival (19th - 24th May)
myCart.pk is hosting its Ramadan Festival between 19th to 24th of May. Groceries, day-to-day items will be up for grabs at the best discounts. More details on the deals and discounts are yet to be revealed.
Telemart’s Birthday Bash Sale (16th - 21st May)
The event will mark Telemart’s 3 glorious years, where Telemart is celebrating this event by bringing massive discounts to all its customers across a wide variety of products. Telemart will be putting up a "Week Long Sale" with no items going out of stock and unlimited availability of sale items for everyone to grab the best deals.
Dawaai.pk’s Healthy Ramzan
This Ramadan, Dawaai.pk is bringing you great deals on health & fitness products for an easy and healthy Ramzan!
Mandiexpress’s Sasta Hafta
Mandiexpress, known for its fresh fruits, vegetables and grocery assortment, will be hosting Sasta Hafta in collaboration with Shopping Day. This will have discounts and lower prices on Ramadan essentials along with regular products to provide an incentive to customers to do their pre-Ramadan grocery shopping. These discounts will last up for one whole week!
More details on Shopping Day will be coming soon! Keep following the updates to stay up-to-date and make sure you’re saving up for the mega event!
- Speaker Pervaiz Elahi summons emergency session of Punjab Assembly ...04:09 PM | 21 May, 2022
- PTI's Shireen Mazari arrested by anti-corruption officials in ...02:36 PM | 21 May, 2022
- 'Depth of misogyny’ – HRCP demands apology from Imran Khan over ...01:58 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army sets up heat stroke relief camps as temperature ...01:14 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Turkey’s defence minister calls on Pakistan Army chief12:25 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Watch - Hania Aamir ignores Iqra Aziz at 'Parde Mein Rehne Do' ...07:38 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi and Kriti Sanon jump onto the ‘Pasoori’ bandwagon06:32 PM | 20 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's new dance video goes viral05:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022