PCB slaps Mohammad Nawaz with one month ban, 2 lakh fine in spot-fixing scandal
Nawaz has also been fined Rs 200,000 for breaching the board's anti-corruption code.
The 23-year-old appeared before the ACU on May 11, where he was questioned in connection with the PSL spot-fixing scandal.
During the hearing, Nawaz presented his arguments to the ACU in relation to possible breaches of the PCB's anti-corruption code.
He was earlier issued a notice of demand under Article 4.3 of the PCB anti-corruption code. The ban will be effective from May 16, the PCB said today.
- Ex-PM Imran Khan faces arrest after warrants issued06:47 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- PAKvENG: Shaun Tait’s hilarious reaction after Pakistan defeat goes ...06:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Army joins hunt for kidnappers of #Pakistanibusinessman in #Uganda05:41 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'Javed Iqbal: The Untold Story Of A Serial Killer' selected for DC ...04:14 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill sings 'Jo Bheji Thi Dua' in her soulful voice03:45 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022