PML-N parliamentarians express reservations over Nawaz Sharif's narrative
The reservations were raised when the PML-N’s Parliamentary Party met in Islamabad on Thursday with Shahbaz Sharif in the Chair.
Sources said that the PML-N lawmakers said that due to Nawaz Sharif’s narrative conflict among the institutions has been increasing.
The PML-N parliamentarians told Shahbaz Sharif to convey their reservations to Nawaz Sharif.
In his remarks at the meeting, the PML-N President Shahbaz Sharif said that under the leadership of Nawaz Sharif, PML-N put the country on the track of development and prosperity. He, however, added that through sit-ins and negative tactics, the process of the Country’s development was tried to be disrupted.
Shahbaz Sharif said that PML-N fulfilled its promises made to the people. He said that operationalization of Orange Line Train is also a fulfilment of a big promise.
It was the first time that Shahbaz Sharif presided over the meeting of the PML-N’s Parliamentary Party since assuming the charge of PML-N presidentship.
The PML-N’s Parliamentary Party felicitated Shahbaz Sharif for holding the presidentship of PML-N. It also congratulated him on the inauguration of the test run of 27-kilometer long Orange Line Metro train.
- Anoushey Ashraf slams co-stars for not being mindful of personal ...05:05 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer pleads being ‘mentally ill’04:38 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sindh Bar Council secretary shot dead in broad daylight03:48 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- 3 students killed, 8 injured in Michigan school shooting, suspect in ...03:25 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani model apologises over photoshoot at Kartarpur gurdwara09:53 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021