Accountability court summons Shahbaz Sharif on January 7
LAHORE - An accountability court (AC) in Lahore on Tuesday has summoned Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President and Opposition Leader in the National Assembly Shahbaz Sharif in person on January 7.
According to media reports, accountability court Judge Amjad Nazir issued written orders while giving gave the last chance to PML-N President to ensure his presence during the next hearing the court remarked that Shahbaz Sharif’s continuous absent from hearing of Ashiana-e-Iqbal Housing Scheme scam case is affecting the proceedings.
- Pakistan conducts successful training launch of ballistic missile ...03:14 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019