Motorway sections closed for traffic after dense fog blankets parts of Punjab
According to Motorway police spokesman, M-I has been closed from Peshawar to Islamabad, M-3 from Faizpur to Abdul Hakeem, M-4 from Shorekot to Pindi Bhattian and M-5 Multan to Sukkur is also closed due to low visibility.
Dense fog has also disrupted traffic in Bahawalpur, Muzaffargarh, Pir Mehal, Chichawatni, Mian Channu, Lodhran, Okara, Sahiwal and Renala Khurd as visibility dropped to a very low level.
The visibility on National Highway is from zero to 20 meters.
The Motorway spokesman has advised commuters to seek help from 130 before travelling on the motorway and advised the drivers to switch on fog lights while driving at very slow speed and also requested the people to stay home and avoid unnecessary travelling due to low visibility.
- PSL 2021 Eliminator 1 – Peshawar Zalmi knock out defending ...02:30 AM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan signs agreement to buy 13 million Pfizer doses12:37 AM | 22 Jun, 2021
- PAF grieved as one of JF-17’s founding fathers passes away12:19 AM | 22 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 Qualifier 1: Multan Sultans beat Islamabad United by 31 runs ...10:59 PM | 21 Jun, 2021
- Wedding bells ringing for Usama Khan?05:54 PM | 21 Jun, 2021
- Laurel Hubbard picked as first transgender Olympian06:21 PM | 21 Jun, 2021
- Usain Bolt, wife welcome twin sons03:20 PM | 21 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021