PTI, PML-N lawmakers switch loyalties ahead of general elections
In a recent turn of events, more than 10 legislators from Jhung district of Punjab have announced to join Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf.
The lawmakers who ditched their parties include Sahibzada Sultan Mehmood, Ms Ghulam Bibi Bharwana, Nazir Sultan, Mian Azam and others.
Musarat announced her decision in the parliamentary meeting of PML-N, that was convened under the chair of president Shehbaz Sharif.
- Hike in gas price proposed ahead of winter season10:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Sindh court tells employees of power supply company to clean mosque ...10:01 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Fatima Sohail spotted enjoying vacations in northern areas04:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021